Monday 9 September 2013

Blogtember - Being Afraid


I am catching up on my Blogtember. I failed on my goal of writing everyday but oh well. Here is last friday's question:

A story about a time of you were very afraid.

Well, I have had a lot of time when I was afraid but the most recent one was letting my parents know that I am pregnant. They knew. It was just really hard for me to tell them. I wasn't prepared and it wasn't planned. I haven't finished university yet and I only had low paying part time job. I can't support myself or my family. It was hard to tell them and admitting I have disappointed them. I won't be going into details because I don't want to remember it. That time was really scary and turning my back from my parents was probably the most selfish thing I've done. I now know how it feels to be a parent now that I am one.  

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Don't be so hard on yourself chicky, you did what you felt was right at the time. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...