Wednesday 23 October 2013

More Cuddles Please

Since losing my camera, I can only rely on my iPod for pictures and sometimes videos. If I want a really decent one, I'll have to borrow Patricia's camera. Luckily, she lets me use hers. We were talking about it last night when she told me that I should invest in a new camera 'cause there are good ones out there that are not that expensive. I thought about it and it makes sense because I use a camera everyday. I wouldn't want to miss anything that my baby has done. It's now time to sales talk my beloved partner (evil laugh). I still hope that my camera turn up though.

Baby K has started to get a little affectionate lately. She has been resting on my chest all of a sudden in between play time. The most surprising thing is that she do this to her dad too. Usually, she just stare, smile and wave to her daddy from afar. I was surprised when she actually raised her arms, showing that she wants to be with him when he came home. It is very odd because they have this love-hate relationship. Baby K has the tendency to cry when she is being carried by her dad. I don't know if because she doesn't see him often or she just doesn't like him. Being said that, it was totally new for me to see them get along and Baby K actually "cuddle" with her dad. 



Seeing this is very overwhelming and I can't get over it. Maybe she will be able to actually cuddle with us soon. Also, I think the time has come when she and her dad will finally get along. Well, one could hope right? That will totally make me feel at ease and not have to worry of Patrick getting all jealous because Baby K doesn't want to go with him. I am still trying to fix it even though, I really don't know what to do. I am working on it. Happy Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, don't you just love those cuddle times? I don't think she doesn't like him, its probably because he's not around as much as you are but she loves her daddy just as much I'm sure. Madison has been cuddling the past two days because she's sick but I'll take it however I can. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Madison gets better soon!! Gotta love cuddle times, I'm still waiting for the time when she'll learn how to kiss. hehe, that will complete everything. :)

      Delete
  2. As a mom, it's your job to do the best you can to make sure your daughter and husband have a good relationship. Because dads are gone so much, it's up to you to talk about Daddy while he is away and let your daughter know how much Daddy loves and misses her when he is away. Make sure to take her to greet him when he comes home. I was very happy that my girls' first words were Dada because it could have easily been Momma since I spent all day with them but I wanted to make sure they had a good relationship with their father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do mention her Daddy whenever he's gone. We play on the telephone, pretending to call Daddy. And I'm actually teaching her to say dada first just so he will feel more loved even though I really want it to be mama. hehe.

      Delete
  3. omg I am cracking up at your "just doesn't like him" comment. lol! Mama Carmody seems to think that it's your responsibility to make sure baby k & dad have a great relationship but I disagree. I think it will happen naturally and will blossom at it's own rate organically (like it seems to be doing already). I'm so happy she is being cuddly with you! :] best feeling, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best feeling ever!! I totally agree. I seem to think that she's sick or something because she's feeling affectionate lately but nope. She just loves to cuddle now and I'm loving it hehe. I think it's just the way he spends time with her isn't as much as it should be. I mean, he does spend quite a lot of time in the computer instead of playing with her. I'm doing my job, it's just him sometimes. LOL but they do get along sometimes now. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the pictures! How adorable! And don't worry about their relationship. It will come naturally as she gets older. She just loves her Mama so much right now because she sees you more. Don't worry about it at all.

    As far as the camera goes, I definitely need one. I know people are tired of seeing my camera phone pictures, but it is just so much more convenient and well...cameras are kinda expensive. Hope you'll share your findings on camera shopping so I can glean some advice. That, for some reason, is one thing I can't bring myself to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for the post about the camera. It will come very soon and I hope it will be useful when you pick your camera. I know they're a bit expensive which is a dilemma for me too hehe.
      I know that's how I think it is. She's just used to seeing me. I'm trying to make sure that they always have quality time everyday so Baby K won't get scared of him sometimes hehe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...