Wednesday 23 October 2013

Chocoalate Crinkles - My favourite

It has been a little sad for me this past few days. I can't find my camera. Yea, I am probably overreacting but it's my only good camera which I use to take pictures and videos of Baby K and now it's missing. I have been retracing my steps since yesterday and still can't find it. I can't even remember if I brought it with me on monday when we went out or not. It's driving me crazy because first, I won't be able to take pictures and videos anymore and second, there are some good videos there that I haven't transferred. I have looked everywhere and can't think of anywhere else it could be. It is really making me crazy. Anyway, I have a really sweet tooth which makes me want to bake more often. 


One of my favourites since I was a kid is chocolate crinkles. I thought they were complicated to make so I never attempted doing them until recently. I saw a recipe while scrolling through Pinterest and thought, why not? I got the recipe from 17 and Baking. It is fairly easy and I love how it uses cocoa powder. I've seen some recipe which called for chocolate bars but I didn't have them at the time so it was a good deal. Although, I don't get how it needs to be left for four hours. I still did it anyway. 


They turned out good for a first timer although some of them were cookie like which is hard both in and out. Crinkles should be hard on the outside but soft inside. They still liked it though which was good. I thought no one was going to eat them but after a couple of days, they were gone. I'm proud of myself because they were actually eaten and not thrown away. Hehe. Happy Wednesday all!

7 comments:

  1. I might just have to try this. They do look delicious but just like you I might actually end up making some cookie like as well but the kids would love them. I hope you find your camera soon. I remember when I lost my phone I went totally bonkers because I had photos that were irreplaceable on mine. I really hope it turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still searching for it but no luck so far. Did you eventually find your phone? It's annoying losing something especially when there are memories there. Haha fudge or cookie like, either way the kids would love them. I think any chocolate type of food will be a total hit for them. :)

      Delete
    2. I actually did right after I bought a new one. I've learned my lesson though, now everything gets uploaded instantly. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. They look delicious. I must make! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know what you think about them :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you find your camera :[ That is so annoying. Your deserts are delicious looking, you were getting me hungry with your instragram pics the other day. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am trying my best not to go crazy. :( lol, I do have a habit of taking pictures of food and desserts hehe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...