Monday 9 September 2013

Blogtember - Personality Test


For Yesterday's (September 9) blogtember, we're asked to take this personality test and mine came out as ISFJ or Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging. 

Surprisingly, my personality is just like what was explained. I rather do all the work and doesn't expect anything in return. It was stated that "it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work" in which I kind of agree. I feel like I'm rude if I ever have done something good and ask for something in return. I know it is how it usually works but it feels weird to me because I am willing to do it anyway. Although, deep down, I'll be really happy getting any recognition. 

It also explains that my family is the most important for me and that I only trust a few friends which is true. Nothing matters to me but my family. I mean, they are the only ones that will have your back no matter what right? Even if you have friends, sometimes not all of them can be trusted. That's the reason why I only have a few ones. It doesn't matter if I don't have a lot or I don't belong to a big group, at least no one can talk about me behind my back.

This test is undeniably true, for me anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...