Thursday 19 December 2013

Nine Month Development So Far

When Baby K was starting to learn how to roll over and crawl a few months back, it is tiring running after her.  Whenever I do household chores, I always pause every time to see if she's okay. I was paranoid that she might hit her head or chew on to something. But then again, I always tell myself that it will get easier when she can crawl perfectly. I thought that her knowing how to crawl, would make me freak out less. I thought that too soon. 
Now that she can crawl and stand whenever she wants, it meant a lot of looking after her every second. She has bumped and fell a few times, and luckily there aren't any serious issue that needed to be taken care of. It's fun to see her crawl and stand happily but it meant constant attention from me and with that, it's a little hard to do chores around. I was thinking of investing for a playpen but there isn't just enough space in the living room. I think I'll just have to wait until after the holidays when the coffee table will be moved again. 
How can you resist this cuteness?
She is one happy baby though. She prefers standing up now than crawling. She has even managed to stand up holding onto the rails of the stairs, the dining chair, and the TV rack. Just about anything really and when I move her away from them, she crawls and move faster than me so that she can get to it quickly. She can also stand up on her own for a few seconds and totally loving it. She sometimes even holds a toy and stands up while playing it. It's the cutest thing ever. 
"Let's clap mommy 'cause I can stand now"
Being a mommy does have its rewards. You may be tired and everything but watching your child grow up so well will instantly make you less tired. Pat your back 'cause you're one amazing mama. We may be a freak when it comes to protecting our child but we're just doing our job. We always want the best for them, right? Besides, who can resist this?

Such a cutie!
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays. There's 5 days left until Christmas. Hehe, I'm so excited. Happy Thursday everyone! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4 comments:

  1. NO ONE can resist that cute little squish able face! I think baby K is ahead of the game here. My prediction is she is going to continue to keep you on your toes, and will be walking by 11 months. Then you'll really go crazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I will go more crazy! It's so exciting, I can't wait for her to walk! It also means that it will be a day full of running after her. hehe! Nonetheless, I'm excited and I'm prepared for her to walk! :D

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas! It's been a while since my last visit but we're vacationing and I had to stop by to say hello! She has gotten so big and you've come a long way since I first met you when she was a newborn. You're an awesome mom and we all see that. Hope you have a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you had a great vacation. Have an awesome 2014. Hope your family and Madison are well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...