I was at a get together dinner last night and when I got home, I found out that I have been nominated for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness by Growing up Madison. I am so honoured and happy for this. This totally made my day even better. She is by far one of my favourite bloggers out there and to be nominated for this is just pretty awesome! I know she is just a toddler who runs a blog but she's doing an amazing job with it.
To be able to accept this award, I have to do the following:
- Display logo Award
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Share 10 things about myself
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers
I have displayed the logo award, linked back to the person who nominated me and here's 10 things about myself:
- I am a 20-something mom who started blogging at 2009 over at Tumblr but I've opened this blog which is dedicated to my baby girl, my life & family.
- I am young at heart. I still love watching the Disney channel.
- Ever since I gave birth to my baby girl, I rarely listen to my favourite songs. It's been replaced by baby lullabies, relaxing piano music and children songs.
- I love pasta.
- I'd love to go to Europe one day. It's one of my biggest dream.
- I rarely drink soda. I've decided to try and refrain myself from drinking sprite and such when I was in high school.
- My favourite colour is blue. Yes, not a very girly colour.
- I'm not good at styling my hair. It's either down or in a bun.
- After my wisdom tooth extraction earlier, I can now finally say that I hate going to the dentist.
- It took me a while to finish this post because I had to rest in between because of the pain of my extracted tooth.
Now that I'm finished with some facts about myself, you should check out these amazing blogs:
Thank you to Madison and her mom for this award. This is just beyond epic awesomeness!