Monday 8 July 2013

Yesterday's Agenda

Yesterday, I was scheduled to remove my wisdom tooth at lunch time. Unfortunately, I woke up a little late so I wasn't able to eat a lot. I only had a couple of bites on a bacon sandwich because I was juggling on getting ready, putting the laundry outside and changing baby K's clothes.

The procedure didn't take that long. They gave me local anaesthetic then made me rest for bit. After that, the dentist checked everything and a couple of tools were used, pulled out my tooth and it was over. He gave me instructions on what to do and what not to do and made sure I was okay.

After the dentist, we went to McDonald's to buy a milkshake and have lunch. Patrick had his big brunch while I was there chilling and drinking my cold drink. We then bought a couple of things and went home. When we got home, the anaesthetic started to wear off and I could feel the pain. It wasn't that bad. It was just hard talking. I didn't eat much yesterday, just yoghurt, canned peach, and cold soup. I had to give baby K formula for the meantime 'cause whenever I breastfeed her, I get hungry even more.

I'm now living on yoghurt while Patrick gets home. I asked him to buy some instant noodles and what not so I'll have something to eat for the next few days. I really don't know when I cam fully eat. I'm just scared that it might bleed or get a dry socket so I'm trying to be careful as possible. I just hope nothing goes bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...