Wednesday 24 September 2014

Stretchin the Borders - Ebook Review



I've never read any of Yael Shachnay's works nor read a contemporary romance novel in a long time so this was an interesting read. The book, Stretching the Borders, revolves around Naomi. She lives in Tel Aviv with her husband and two children. She works for a newspaper company and she loves to cook and do some art during her spare time. She seem to be living a wonderful life but that everything changed after meeting their neighbour. Since then, she spend most of her time spying on him and his dying wife. Events unfolded and her somewhat "happy" life turned into a giant ball of lie,  secrets and guilt. 


It was a little confusing for me at first because the characters where introduced little by little. I had to re-read a few lines to understand it better. But other than that, it's a good book. I've been reading this in-between my daughter's activity and before bedtime and I found it hard to put down. I wanted to know what will happen. It was that interesting. I'm not much of a fan of contemporary romance but this one's actually pretty good. I think I may give other romance books a shot. If you're curious and you want to know what happens to Naomi, you can buy this eBook


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 photo sig.jpg


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...