Wednesday 24 September 2014

Abigail and the Jungle Adventure - Ebook Review




Abigail and the Jungle Adventure is about a little girl, Abigail, who spent her time at her grandparents' house while her parents where away. She loves exploring things and that led her to the house's attic where she found a bike and book that contained a lot of pictures from different places. Having the bike with her and a magic words, she found herself in the jungle. She saw different kinds of jungle animals and met new people. It was a really fun adventure and she told her story to her grandparents.

This book is really fun to read and it has brought my inner child in me. It shows children that there's a big world out there. It's all about imagination, exploration and discovering new things. It also teaches different animals and meeting new people. I read this to my daughter and she liked it. The illustrations are bright and colourful, just what a children book should be. If you'd like to purchase the ebook, you can get it here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...