Wednesday 24 September 2014

Blogtember - Fall Bucket List

It's been an unproductive day today. I feel so lazy. I just didn't want to do anything. The weather is really nice too and I had no idea why we didn't go out. Plus not having work tonight made it worse. Hopefully I get to finish all these pending posts by tonight so I'll have a free day tomorrow (yeah, like I deserve it). You know, cramming at it's best just like in college. And for some reason, I'm sick of watching Patrick play Destiny on the Ps4. There's nothing on TV except what he's playing for the whole day. I can't even get him to watch an anime or something. A little frustrating but anyway, fall bucket list for today's blogtember prompt.


Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?



Visit a pumpkin patch. I'm probably the only one who hasn't been to one. The only pumpkin patch I know here is the baby clothing store. I would want to see a giant pumpkin.

Carve a pumpkin. I'm no where near artistic but I'd love to try carving a pumpkin. It would be so much fun, seriously. I've only seen things like this on TV. 

Halloween. I've never experienced a 'real' halloween before. I want to dress up and be a kid again just for halloween. You know, dress up, go around the neighbourhood and ask for candies. The halloween nowadays here seem to be R18.

Pumpkin Soup and other pumpkin fall food. I get so hungry seeing my timeline full of pumpkin food recipes. I might have to try out one. Although I don't think pumpkin soup would be good to eat on a hot day like today. 

This actually made me want to go to USA just to experience these things (and White Christmas too). What are your fall bucket list? 

 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...