Wednesday 17 September 2014

Blogtember - Random Facts About Me

When I decided to do the blogtember earlier this month, my goal was to be able to do the prompt each day, based on my timezone. I didn't want to schedule it because I wanted to challenge myself and be able to blog everyday. I thought it will help me with my own blogging too. But then, that sorta failed last night. I normally write around 9 or 10pm NZST so I'd be able to link it up before I sleep. I wasn't able to do it last night. Some of our friends came over, and so I got sidetracked. We watched Maleficent, and I watched them crush each other on poker and before I knew it, it's already 4 AM. I am so tired and I had a bit of work today. So yesterday's prompt is a bit late. 

"Most people don't know this but ... "

I sometimes eat oatmeal with milo.
My most hated chore is hanging out the clothes.
I've only been to one concert in my entire life. My second will be JT next month.
I procrastinate a LOT.
I prefer eating strawberries with salt rather than dipping it in a chocolate sauce.
I don't really believe in diet. I think you just have to eat good, healthy food and exercise regularly to have the body that you want.
I've never owned a fancy cellphone. I've seen people change their phones yearly and I think that's a waste of money. 
I also like having my back scratched. I always ask Patrick for this. It feels way better than a back scratcher. :p



 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...