Monday 15 September 2014

Blogtember - Beach Themed House

It was a bit of an unproductive monday for us. Not only that I am doing this at nearly 12AM NZST but I haven't also cleaned the house nor washed the plates. I've been feeling sick since we got home this afternoon. And because of that, I'm still back reading my Tumblr to keep me occupied. More like procrastination. Good thing Patrick took care of Kaelyn today. They got along well too. Today's blogtember, we're asked to create a mood board.

Make a mood board. Are you brainstorming a room re-do, or are you dreaming of glamping with gal-pals? Share a collage of any kind!



Since we moved to this house, I had this idea of having a beach inspired house. Oh you know, 'cause I'm living near the beach, my house has gotta be a beach themed one. Besides, we both love the beach. I wasn't able to do it earlier because Patrick wanted to have Dota themed living room. I had no problem with it since I have come to love the game but I still wanted to make it cute and be a bit beachy. With that, we had the house  for months with no design whatsoever. He wanted to buy Dota hero canvas, etc. but we haven't got around to it. I was slowly hinting him to just have a beach themed living room. It wasn't until before my birthday when he gave in and started to buy some paintings and decors.

We're in the process of trying to make both themes work. Hopefully before Christmas, we've organised the decors. I just saw a really cute beach themed Christmas tree too. It could work since our Christmas is summer. This just made me a bit excited. I'm obsessed with the idea of decorating the house. Whenever we go shopping, I always end up looking at house decors. Someone told me before that I am really a mom because I'm always on the kitchen/house decor section. Well, I don't see what's wrong with that. Besides, just because you like to make your house look good doesn't mean you're a mom. But whatever. I just want my house to look good and you know, to have the feeling that you're home. 

What have you been doing lately? 

 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...