Sunday 21 September 2014

Blogtember - Fall Favourites

It's still weird for me that while I was feeling cold a few months ago, it was hot and toasty on the other side of the world. Now it has turned the other way around. I grew up in a tropical country so all I knew was hot summer season and rainy season until I moved countries. It was very cold for me as I'm not really a fan of cold weather and feeling cold. But that didn't mean I don't enjoy the fall season.

Fall Favourites. What do you love the most about this season?


Fall is my next favourite season after summer. I love the colour change that is happening around. I love having hot choco in the morning or at night. I love snuggling under the blankets and just read a book or do a movie marathon. I'm not a fond of the rain but I love the sound of rain on the rooftop. Does that even makes sense? I love how even though it's starting to get cold, you can still enjoy the sunshine.

\

Although I want to experience halloween during the fall too. It's spring here and halloween isn't really a big thing so that's lame. I've never eaten a pumpkin pie nor drank a pumpkin spice latte. I might search up a good pumpkin pie recipe. One of my favourite thing during fall season is the transition of clothes. I love a good scarf, beanie, sweater and boots. Oh and I love bonfires. Remember we went to a giant bonfire at the Petone Carnival a few months back. These pictures pretty much sums my fall favourites. What are yours?


 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...