Sunday 21 September 2014

Blogtember - A Day in The Life

There's only four weeks left until the Justin Timberlake concert in Auckland. I'm so excited!! But at the same time, nervous and getting a little clingy with Kaelyn. I still can't get over the fact that I won't be able to be with her for 5 days. Seriously, we've never been apart that long. Clingy, I know. I'm just not used to it. Even Patrick is telling me that he thinks he won't enjoy Auckland as much because there's no Kaelyn.

Share a day in the life. Pictures, timelines, stats, however you like.

Everyday is a little different, depending on what work we've got to do. I am usually woken up by Kaelyn's kisses. We sometimes chill on the bed for a bit then we go downstairs for breakfast. We'll have some playtime after that and then it's lunch time. She doesn't want to take naps on morning anymore. Every sunday like today, we usually go to Patrick's parents house. We do some paper runs around the neighbourhood for a few hours. Then stay at his parent's house until after dinner. Today though, we went to a family friends house to have lunch. After that, Kaelyn went with Patrick's parents to Botanical Garden and then me and Patrick went to do the paper run. 



We then went to Briscoes to buy a new vacuum. We needed a new one because ours just died. We went home after that and did some house cleaning. It seriously needed a cleaning. Patrick even helped me so it made it a lot easier and faster.



Kaelyn came home when I started cooking dinner. She hasn't had her nap. They told me that she enjoyed walking around and playing in the playground. It's now 6:36 pm, and we're just waiting for the dinner to be cooked. Kaelyn is still asleep, Patrick playing Destiny and I'm trying to catch up on my blog posts. We'll probably have dinner in an half an hour then catch up on our favourite animus on crunchyroll. That's our typical sunday.


 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...