Sunday 14 September 2014

Blogtember - My Very First Blog Post

Fourteenth day for the blogtember challenge. I just realised that the vlog day challenge is this week. I'm a bit excited yet nervous on that but anyway, when did I ever start blogging you ask?


When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging at Tumblr on 2009. My very first post was a picture or a typography. I think that's what they call it. I couldn't even remember how I saw Tumblr but I saw so many relatable quotes and pictures so I made an account. I was an emotional, hopeless romantic teen. I needed an outlet so I thought that Tumblr will be the best way. I reblogged pictures, posted what happened on my day, things like that. That went on for a couple of year. I think I just stopped when I had too much workload but I still reblog every now and then. And yes after trying to find my very first post, I just spent the next 30 minutes scrolling down my blog. 

I started this blog a few months after Kaelyn was born. I thought I needed something to document my life with her and how we're going through as new parents. I have completely forgotten about Tumblr then. I started on Wordpress but moved to Blogger after a few days. My very first post was a really short introduction. My first posts aren't always eye catching are they? I didn't know how to start a blog so I just wrote that.


The main reason that I started this blog is to document our life really. Having a daughter for the first time is exciting but a little scary. I thought that having a blog will help me keep track of our firsts together as a family and writing parenting woes will help other first time parents as well. I didn't want other first time parents to feel that they're alone whenever something strange happens. No one is alone. 

I've been blogging on this blog for a year now and I think it has gone a lot of changes. From names to the way I write to topics I write. It's interesting because I'll never know what I want to post until I actually sit down and think. How about you? When did you started blogging?


 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...