Sunday 29 June 2014

Sunday Social, Week 108

What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
 I originally went to college as a pre vet student but didn't make it into the cut off so I switched into Microbiology. I stopped in after my second year because of my pregnancy and now, I'm thinking of switching again. 

 What is the best purchase that you've made lately? 
 I just bought this huge caterpillar for my daughter. I was a little hesitant at first but when she woke up earlier, I saw that she really liked it. 

What is something silly we don't know about you and go...  
 I'm addicted to stuff toys that are so cute. I always use my daughter as an excuse to buy those but in reality, I just want to have it to. 

What is your favourite holiday?
 Christmas, that's where I always get to spend quality time with the family. The only time that everyone's not working, you know. Well, almost.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
 See if my daughter's awake and change her nappies and then, go back to bed. 

 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...