Saturday 28 June 2014

Happy 24th Birthday, Love!

It was my partner's 24th and my baby sister's 13th birthday yesterday. First, I still can't believe that my sister is a teenager now. I still think of her as a an 8 year old kid but she isn't. We rarely see each other but whenever we do, I get so surprised of how tall she's gotten. I really feel that I'm getting old because she's growing up. Second, my partner still claims that I'm older than him which I'm not. Realising what his age is makes me think of my age too. I am really getting older and I feel like I haven't done anything worthy in my life. Anyway, he really didn't want to have a big celebration on his actual day so he'll be celebrating it with some friends this coming saturday. His parents came last night and brought food and cake. 

Kare Kare (Ox Tail and Peanut Stew)
Pancit

Ube Cake
His mom cooked his favourite meals and bought his favourite cake. I ate so much, I didn't want to move on my seat anymore. I haven't had Kare Kare in so long and it's just as good as the last time I had it. 







Apart from that, it was just like a normal day for him. He went to work on his usual saturday schedule. I still have to think of what to cook for his party on saturday and whether I'd be able to make his cake or not. I'm starting my formal work hours this week so I'm a little nervous with the routine change and all. I hope I can do it. I hope you guys have a good week!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...