Friday 11 April 2014

Large Bean Bag

My partner just bought a bean bag. It's not the usual bean bag that you normally see. This one is huge and when I mean huge, it contains 400-450L of beans. I had no idea there are such bean bags that are too big. And now, I have to rearrange the living room again. It's too big, it ate up more than half of the carpet. Anyway, little one's loving this bean bag too much. It just arrived the other day and she already knew how she could use it for her "playtimes". I have placed the bean bag near the couch and moved the coffee table just in front of the TV. I didn't think it's that bad since the table will, at least, prevent Kaelyn from watching the TV too close.

She just learned how to climb the couch and the coffee table and I'm still on the process of telling her it's not a dance floor but an actual table. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked and the arrival of the bean bag made it even better for her. It's close to the couch which she uses to climb to the chair. Clever girl. She already knows her way when we've only been on this house for a month. 


I can see, however, that she absolutely love the bean bag. She has been resisting her morning naps lately but ever since that bean bag came, she has been loving her naps. She can nap for two hours at most. I love it. I still don't know how our living room will look like but it'll have to do for now. 

Anyway, we just started on watching How I Met Your Mother. Yeah, we so late but I'm too impatient and want to know the next episode very badly prevented me from watching it. I mean, nine years to wait to know who the mother is. I have asked Patrick to watched it with me several times but he told me how it's so "lame" and not funny but he is hooked now. He kept telling me not to watch it when he's at work. I haven't seen him not laugh on each episode. Although, I knew how it already ended (which I kinda saw it coming when I watched the first few episodes), I still don't know how he actually met the mother so I'm still hooked. And, it's actually really funny. I can't believe I'm saying this but it is funnier than Big Bang Theory. No wonder it has won so many awards. That's what's been keeping me entertained lately. I'm trying not to watch everyday and procrastinate from all my work but it's so hard. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...