Wednesday 2 October 2013

October Daily - Day 2

For today's October Daily, it asks me to get a certain or favourite lyrics from your favourite song, and tell us how it inspires you. 




This one is a little hard for me because I have quite a few songs that I like. It also changes from time to time because when I like a particular song, I tend to listen to it over and over again until I'm sick of it. Weird, huh? One song though that has stuck to me for some time now is Colbie Caillat's Think good thoughts.  It goes like:

think good thoughts, think good thoughts
imagine what the world would be if we will,
 we just think good thoughts,
 stop the bad from feeding 
oh won't let the negativity turn me into my enemy
promise to myself that i won't let it get the best of me
that's how i want to be


This song is one of my favourite songs because it puts me in a good mood. It also reminds me that I should be forgetting all the negative things in my life because they just causes me stress. I get affected about everything which means that my mood depends on what is happening around me. Whenever I hear or remember this song though, I always remind myself to just forget about all the worries that I have and just let it be. It's a simple message yet very meaningful. I think it doesn't only apply to me but to others as well. We just have to live a positive life. 

I hope you're having a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...