Tuesday 10 September 2013

Blogtember - My Life Took A Turn When

For Tuesday's (September 10) blogtember is:
Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.

It was definitely when I had baby K. I had to sacrifice a lot of things just to be able to take care of her. I stopped university, I quit my job, and stayed home just for her. I know I can bring her to day care when I'm studying but I didn't want it to be that way. I don't want her to grow not having me beside her. I wanted to be the first to see what new development she has and what not. She's my first child and I want everything to be at least perfect for her. It's hard leaving everything behind, thinking that I won't have a degree anytime soon, I won't be able to get a good job just yet but I know that the best thing I can do for her is be by her side. Everything happens for a reason right? I mean, I'd still be able to study and get a good job, it will just have to wait for a little longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...