Tuesday 10 September 2013

Blog Changes

For the past few weeks, I have been trying to re decorate my blog. I am still figuring out on how I want it to look because the last one didn't look so appealing.I am also contemplating on changing my name. I feel like Life of A Full Time Mom is so overrated. I want to have a more creative name but couldn't think of any. I'm not as creative as I want to be. When it comes to naming things, I always have nothing. I've been doing some brainstorms but I feel like the names that I come up with are already taken. 

I have also been trying to learn and understand HTML and CSS so that I could make my blog the way I like it and more presentable. I just google everything but sometimes, I still don't understand. I remember back in high school, I barely passed computer class because of this topic. I should have paid attention to it more. I didn't think it that I'll be using it. 

This is going to take a while, I know for sure. So, bear with me as I undergo changes on my blogs. I'll still be posting regularly and read all your posts. Hope very one is having a good week!

6 comments:

  1. I've also been tweaking my blog lately but like you, I couldn't understand CSS & HTML without a proper teacher, so I ended up buying a pre made template in Etsy.

    I hope you find the name that you really like. I too had 3 diff blog names before i settled on the one I have now, and sometimes I still want to change it coz it doesn't seem catchy enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying my best to understand it, it so confusing and it will take I while. Now, I'm thinking of buying one in Etsy too. haha! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks good to me! Easy on the eyes and clean. I'm excited though, I like change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I am trying my best for it to be more attractive :)

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check it out here:

    http://ashleemae.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/the-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! I will get into it soon :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...