Sunday 12 February 2017

Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks

It's almost the end of week 25 and you have no idea how much baby kicks and foetal movement I have been feeling. I am loving every minute of it. There's a few months left until we meet and I'm already wondering if she'll be as playful as she is right now. This pregnancy is a little different from my first one. Here's a little breakdown.


Baby Movements

I live for these. These are one of the highlights of my day. I always pause whatever I'm doing whether I am at work or at home. Sometimes if we're lucky, Patrick and Kaelyn could feel them too. The first time Kaelyn felt her little sister, she got so excited. Now she waits for it everyday.

Food Cravings

I don't think I have craved something so much. A lot of people have asked me what I have been craving so much and I always tell them nothing really. Sometimes I could see the disappointment in their faces when they hear that. I guess it just differs from pregnancy to pregnancy. One thing though is that I eat more than three times a day. I figured out that it's better to eat in small quantities a few times a day than having a big breakfast, lunch or dinner. It helped me feel less bloated and no heartburn at all, thank goodness!


Sleeping Pattern

This is the one I've been having a little trouble lately. For the past two weeks, I have been waking up in the middle of the night. No matter how late I sleep, I would still wake up and would find it hard to go back to sleep. I would stay awake for an hour or two and once I'm back asleep, my alarm would go off an hour later.  It's probably one of the reason why I'm getting extra tired lately.




Workout

In all honesty, I haven't done any exercise since. I have done yoga in the first few weeks of pregnancy but that's about it. I have been wanting to do some exercise but I am too tired to even think about it. I do walk to and from the bus stop though, that counts right?

Toilet Breaks

These have been happening more often that I like. Whenever I laugh, cry or even when she moves around, I would instantly need a trip to the bathroom. When you get to the bathroom though, it's a little disappointing because it'll just be a trickle. I'm not even sure how many trips to the bathroom I do in a day. I've lost count to be honest.

Clothing

As of now, I am always wearing either a dress or leggings and a long top. They're the only set of clothes I find comfortable wearing at the moment. I am so tempted to wear yoga pants at work just 'cause they are so comfy. 

Baby Name

This is probably the most anticipated one when it comes to having a baby. We have a few names in mind but we can't quite agree on a name combination just yet (yes, she'll have two names just like Kaelyn). It will probably change but we'll just have to wait and see.


I have had some sore back here and there but all in all, everything is going good so far. We're still in the process of moving all the stuff out of the office room and turn it into a nursery. Plus I am also  listing all the things that we need to do before the baby comes. I've had it with my first because we weren't quite ready when she came. I want to do so much but once 10pm hits, I am already fast asleep. I can't help it but hopefully, all goes well. I'll be sharing some of the preparations we've been doing on the next few weeks. Until the next update.


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...