Tuesday 30 December 2014

Our 2014 Big Moments

It's new year's eve. Can you believe it's 2015 tomorrow? Everything has been so quick this year and it seemed like 2014 just entered yesterday. A lot of changes happened to us this year. Some of them are good, some of them are not so good but that's how life works. We experience the good and the bad but overcoming everything will just show you how strong you are. We've had quite a few highlights this year and I want to share it with you. 




One of the biggest event we had this year was when Kaelyn turned One. That time I couldn't believe that's already a toddler and now she's nearly two year old and has been demanding for her freedom even more. Her knowing how to walk was one amazing feeling too. She started standing up when she was seven months but didn't really walk until a week before her birthday. We were also lucky to have moved houses and finally able to have a place to call our own.  Because of that, we were able to hold fun gaming and birthday parties with some friends and family. My blog also had a big change when I were able to think of a blog name that really suited us and that's when we had a blog name change. It was the biggest accomplishment of my blog since I was always a bit unsure of our name. 

One of the best thing I got this year was getting a new job. Even if it meant that I'll be away from Kaelyn, I knew I had to do it for us and it's getting easier day by day. I also found myself non stop talking about having twins. Whenever we see twins, I couldn't help but drool and just want us to have another baby again but this wasn't the year for it. Maybe the next few years. We also got to spend a lot of time with my family in Upper Hutt this year. 

We also had our short fame when we got to be on tv. That was quick but fun experience and definitely ticked that off on my bucket list. I was also able to start blogtember, met nice people and got to finish it. One of the hardest thing we had to over come this year was Kaelyn being away from us. If we didn't had the courage to do that, we wouldn't be able to enjoy our Auckland trip and we wouldn't be able to experience eating at a restaurant that orbits every hour. Another accomplishment we had this year was Kaelyn sleeping on her own bed. We just recently celebrated Christmas and Kaelyn recently enjoyed our trip to the beach.

It's been an eventful year and it sure was memorable. I'm so thankful and lucky to have experienced a lot of things this year. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us. I know I owe a lot of you blog post readings and blog comments. I'll try my very best to keep up with everything this year. I hope you all had a wonderful 2014. Wishing you all a very happy new year. 

 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...