Monday 6 October 2014

#AAF with This Momma's Rambling

This is a pretty late post but last week, I swapped questions with Stacey from This Momma's Ramblings for the #AskAwayFriday.  She is a homeschooling mom who enjoys romantic novels, DIYs, cooking, baking and spending time with her family. Her kids and hubby brightens up her day to day activities. She likes sharing thoughts about gardening, being frugal and other things that comes her way. See what questions she asked me for #AAF.


What type of books are your favorite kind to read? What is your favorite book/author?

I personally like adventure books such as the Harry Potter series. I am also a fan of Sarah Dessen and Mitch Albom.

What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?

Watch anime on crunchyroll. I pay for the monthly subscription too because I'm that addicted. I like how when you're subscribed, you get the first screening once the episode comes out. It also has the banner that says "special viewing made for rylai143 (my username)". Yes I feel very special every time. 

 What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? 

I guess to be more patient when it comes to learning and understanding. There are things that I've never really paid attention to before e.g., HTML and CSS. I'm learning but it does really take a while, for me anyway.

What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?

Web/blog design. Seriously I can never understand these CSS and HTML. 

Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?

If they're an adventurer type of person like me, I'll bring them mountain hiking or water rafting or probably the Hobbiton Movie Set. Who doesn't want to see that, right?

Do you have a favorite recipe from your childhood that you now make for your family?

Mom's fettuccine. I can't remember where she got the recipe from but it's what I always ask her to cook when she asks me about food. Now I cook it too and my partner and Kaelyn likes it.

 What is your fondest dream that you have yet to accomplish?

To be a doctor for sure and go to Paris. I'm not sure if I'd still be a doctor but I'm hoping that I get to at least go to Paris someday.  

Where has been your favorite travel destination?

 Mykonos, Greece and Paris, France and probably anywhere where the beach is good.

 Do you have a favorite story from your childhood that you have read to your daughter?

I can't remember what my favourite story was but I've been teaching her my favourite nursery rhymes. There's so many new children books nowadays, even I'm enjoying them. We can have a new favourite book.


Thank you Stacey for this wonderful questions. Sorry about the delay. I hope you enjoyed reading and make sure to head over to This Momma's Rambling to see what answers she's got to my questions. 

 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...