Tuesday 30 September 2014

Blogtember - It's the End Already?

September flew away from my hands, seriously. I felt like I haven't done much this month but I did (I think?) Doing the Blogtember challenge made the month go even more quickly. Where did September go? 


A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt: how did the Blogtember challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favourite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time?

I can'y believe it's the end of the Blogtember challenge. It was a lot of FUN. It definitely did challenge me to blog everyday although, I kinda failed at the last few days. I managed to write everyday and not schedule it ahead of time. That was my goal and I think I achieved it, sort of. The prompts are so much fun, although for the others, I really had no idea what to write but I attempted it anyway. I met a new lovely bloggers which is really awesome. Having new friends is beyond awesome. I have new blogs to read. I like reading what other people have in mind. It's like being connected with them.

I don't like farewells so I'm keeping this post short. It's not farewell, right? More like see you later. We'll be enjoying the sun for now so I'm leaving you with this lovely view from Kaelyn's bedroom (I'm still contemplating whether to swap her bedroom with my office. But I know I won't be able to work if I have a view like this). 


 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...