Wednesday 3 September 2014

Blogtember - What I Want To Be

"When I grow up, I want to be..." Feel free to answer as your 5 year old self or as of now.

I have always changed my mind when it comes to what I wanted to be. For a long time since I was a kid, I've always wanted to be a doctor. My mom used to watch ER and I saw how amazing they are at helping people. I wanted to  be like them, I wanted to help. I wanted to discover cure for diseases, you know. Then I watched a show (can't remember what it was) wherein there's a pretty lady that wears a pretty coat, dresses and boots, she worked in a big company. I told myself I wanted to be like her. I wanted to have a work wherein I can wear pretty clothes. It's a little funny now that I think about it. I was you and had no idea what working really was. 

Then a few years later, I wanted to become a chef. I love cooking and I love food (who doesn't, right?). People who eat good food are happy and so I wanted to be the one that makes people happy. I also wanted to be a baker. Same reason as being a chef, eating good desserts make people happy. 

I probably had a lot of dreams that I can't even remember now. I always dream big, even though they're a bit hard to reach. That's why we always work for our dreams. Up until now, I still want to be one of those. I haven't finished my degree of Medical Laboratory because I'm now in a place of confusion of what I really want to be. But I know someday I'll have a clear mind and I'll know for sure. It's never too late for someone to achieve his/her dream. As of now, I just want to be a good mother to my daughter. So far, I think I'm doing a good job. 


Doing lab works at university is the closest thing I'd get to wearing a lab coat like a doctor. Maybe I'll be one someday, who knows?

-----------

Something short but sweet for today's Blog-tember Challenge. Hope you're all enjoying so far.

 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...