Thursday 11 September 2014

Blogtember - My Inspiration

Yesterday's prompt was a fun, inspiring one. You have to love yourself despite all your flaws. Besides, there's only one you, right? Today's prompt is an even more exciting one and I can't wait to read what others have written down.


How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?

My Parents 



This may sound cliché but they are my biggest inspiration. I was born when they were still studying at college. They had to work and study at the same time. I had four other siblings and seriously, I am so amazed because they didn't go crazy. I couldn't even handle Kaelyn sometimes but my parents managed to teach five girls what we needed to know and they helped us grow into who we are now.  

My Daughter


She is my biggest inspiration in my life right now. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for her. She has taught me how to live and appreciate life. Since I became a mother, I have learned what should my priorities should be. Everything changed and I changed for the better because of her.

Who are your inspiration in life?


 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...