Wednesday 10 September 2014

Blogtember - I Love Me

Woohoo, 10th day of the Blog-tember challenge and I haven't missed a single thing. Every question that I've encountered so far are really good and it actually makes me get to know myself even more. Today's promo is:


List 10 things that you love about yourself. Let's kick that negativity self-talk outta here.

I love that I know how to cook. I know some others who doesn't know to cook. No offence though. I just don't know how I could have survived college if I don't know how to cook.

I love my height. Not too tall, not too short.

I love my hair. I used to hate it but I realized that other girls do things to get their hair volumized and my hair is just right.

I am a considerate person. I always put other people especially my family before myself. 

I'm a good listener. Despite my own problems, I am able to listen and help other people.

I am generous. I still believe in the giving rather than the receiving.

I am loyal. To my partner and to my friends who really value my friendship.

I am adventurous. I'm always up for a challenge.

I am strong.

I am me. 




 photo sig.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...