Thursday 11 September 2014

#AskAwayFriday with Tia

It's another week of #AskAwayFriday and this week, I swapped questions with Tia from BecominNeurotic. She is a lovely person who shares her life with chronic illness on her blog. But despite this, she still manages to stay strong and live life happily. Do you know that she is getting married very soon? She is one lucky lady, isn't she? Make sure to check out her blog and send her some love.





These are the questions that Tia asked me:

I also love to bake! I'm still learning, so Pinterest is a great tool for new ideas. What is something you've been waiting to try to make? What is your greatest struggle with baking?

Yes, Pinterest is my favourite go to site when it comes to recipe. My partner recently bought a lot of carrots so I've been meaning to try different carrot  dessert recipes. My struggle would be beating egg whites but I received some good techniques recently so I can't wait to try out those.

List 5 things from your bucket list.

Bungee Jumping
Sky Diving
Be on a cruise ship
Have a holiday in Greece
See a Panda

What is your favourite characteristic of your daughter?

Her dance skills. She's got some serious dance skills I tell you. Once I blast the music, she will dance and sometimes she does her own dance step too. 

If you had your own food truck, what would be your sample menu?

It most likely be a dessert food truck. It will be filled with different types of cupcakes, cakes, cookies, cheesecakes. Any dessert, you name it. But it will have a twist. I don't know the twist yet but it will have one and it will make it more original and better than other desserts.

What is your go-to outfit on any given day? What is your favourite way to dress up?

Normally, I just walk around when I do errands so I usually just have a top, running shorts, jacket and my running shoes on. But when I have to go to dinner or some other special occasion, I usually wear a dress and a blazer.

You just celebrated a birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) What is the best gift you've ever received?

Thank you!! This is another cliche but my daughter is the best gift I've ever received. But when it comes to material things, best gift would be books. Any type. My parents once gave me a giant encyclopaedia. I can't remember how old I was and back then, internet isn't that easy to access. I was ecstatic. I've probably read all the interesting facts in there thousands of times.

On the other note, what is the best gift you've ever given?

Hmm.. I'm not sure. That actually made me think. I've given lots of gifts in the past and never really kept track what's the best. 

What is your favourite social media platform? Why?

Definitely pinterest. There's just lots of helpful info on there. With recipes, tips and what nots, what more could you ask for? I can just pin all day err'day.

It's fall here in the US, but spring for you in NZ. What are your favourite things about both seasons?

I love everything about summer. My favourite thing is that I can go to the beach and not having to worry about the cold wind. As for the fall, though I'm not a really big fan of cold weather, my favourite thing is eating lots and lots of yummy hot soup and wearing scarves and beanies and coats.

Fast Ten!

favourite flower: Tulip
favourite colour: blue
lucky number: 8
favourite holiday: Christmas and Halloween
number of years you've been with your partner: To be honest, I'm not sure. We've been on and off for the past four years.
age of your daughter: 19 months old
number of photos in your phone: 409
favourite song: Superheroes - The Script (current favourite)
length of time you've been writing/blogging: If my Tumblr days are included, 4 years.
favourite movie: The Proposal

These are some fun questions to answer. It actually made me look back and think. Thank you for swapping with me Tia. See you again next week for another #AskAwayFriday post. 

 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...