Monday 8 September 2014

Blogtember - Music is My Life

We just got home from the Destiny Midnight launch at Johnsonville. Kaelyn had so much fun. EB Games were the only store open so we had the mall to ourselves and Kaelyn was so happy because she got to run anywhere she liked. There was music, of course. There's this one staff from EB Games that's sorta dancing, you know to keep the night going and Kaelyn went up in front of him and started to dance as well. It was the cutest thing ever. Anyway, today's prompt is all about music.



Music that moves you. Are you a spottily addict or a Pandora guru? Tell us your favourite artists/station.

Spotify all the way. Although I might try Pandora later on. I'm quite loving Spotify because it has all the music there is, even the ones that I haven't listened to in years. I have a lot of artists that I like. My mood depends on what music I listen to and if Kaelyn likes it or not. She's got some good taste in music too. If she starts dancing or singing, oh she definitely likes it. One of my favourite artist is Us the Duo. I have no freaking how to link a Spotify playlist so here's a YouTube clip.



Other favourite artists of mine are Michael Buble, Andy Grammer, Bridgit Mendler, Justin Timberlake, Kaskade, The Scipt, Gabe Bondoc, the list goes on. It just really depends on my mood or what I'm doing. What are your favourite music? You know, sometimes we listen Doc McStuffins' song all day long. That's what happens when you have a toddler at home. 


 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...