Sunday 7 September 2014

Blogtember - Let's Read

It's the seventh day of Blogtember and I'm still going. I haven't missed a day so that's definitely a good thing. Today's prompt is all about what you're reading. 

Brave Love Blog

What's on your current reading list? Or what have you read that you recommend?

I haven't read books in so long. I'm trying to read few chapters everyday and get back to it. A few of my favourite books are Tuesdays with Morrie and Five People You Meet in Heaven. They are both written by Mitch Albom. I remember my mom had the Tuesdays with Morrie book. I always see it on the shelf whenever I look for something to read. I find it funny though because our dalmatian dog is named morrie so I thought the book was about dogs or something so I never read it until a few years later. I read it after reading the Harry Potter series. I fell in love with that book, Mitch Albom is an exceptional writer. I then make sure to always grab a copy of his new book. He is inspirational in so many ways and it will make you think about what you're doing with you're life right now. 

I have a few in my to read list and one of them is the Mockingjay. I want to make sure I read it before the film comes out. Books are always better than movies in my opinion. Or I guess my imagination is just too wild. There's always something different when reading books because your mind wanders and it creates the scenery for you. So when the movie doesn't match up to what I imagined, it gets a little disappointing. 

What books do you recommend? I need a new list. 




 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...