Friday 19 September 2014

Blogtember - I'm Not Good at these things

I am still in the midst of editing the vlog and I just realised that half of it was me looking all over the place with words all jumbled up so it doesn't seem to be too good to upload. Ha! I'm kidding. My laptop is being a pain so editing is slower than usual but hopefully, I'll be able to upload it soon.


If you could give one piece of advice to a large group of people, what would it be? 

I'm not really good with advices. The advice that friends usually ask from me is about love and relationship, a topic that I'm not an expert with. They still ask me for it, and what I usually tell them is always based on my experience. It's supposed to be that one, right? But I've always believed in the saying that everything happens for a reason. It probably is overrated but it's true and sometimes, some things change even if we don't want it to and that's because it's making way for a better one. 

I was browsing Instagram a little while ago and I saw my sister's post. I couldn't agree more. You gotta take the risk. You'll never know what the outcome would be if you don't try something that you want. It's better to do it than regretting it later. 


And losing? That's where you learn. It's a part of life. You win some, you lose some. The important thing is that you enjoyed what you did. 

 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...