Friday 26 September 2014

#AskAwayFriday with The Mad Mommy

For this week's #AskAwayFriday, I'm swapping with Echo also known as Mad Mommy. She's a mom  who tries to keep sane in between of taking care of her kids and being a good wife to her best friend. I  enjoy reading her posts because of all the memes that she put into and because I can definitely relate to her.



Here are questions and I answered:


 You were born in the Philippines and live in New Zealand now. Are there any major cultural differences?

One of the main thing that somewhat shocked me when I got here was that the students disrespects teachers right in front of their face. It was a little weird for me because at my previous school, teachers are respected (they should be!). Also the PDA in school is too much. I mean, I've never seen couple kiss all over while in class. Maybe it's just the school that I've been too but it's just weird. Other than that, people are nice.

What is your favorite part of living in New Zealand?

People are nice, most of them. Plus there are a lot of things that you could without spending too much money. 

Have you visited The Shire?

If you're referring to the Hobbiton movie set, then yes. They called the cafe there The Shire as well so it will look just like in the movie.

Are you passing your teddy bear obsession on to your daughter?

I think so. She has been loving every bear that we've bought so far. And to be honest, I always use her  as an excuse to buy a teddy bear when in fact, I want it for myself. HAHA!

Do you have an absolute FAVORITE teddy bear?

Just look at it. What's not to like. Her name is Frappuccinno. My other bear is called Mochaccino and he's got a brother named Cappuccino.



 What changed the most with the birth of your daughter

One of the major thing is probably jealousy. Patrick always get jealous because I'm always all over Kaelyn. When it's bedtime, I'll be hugging her rather than him. Understandable though, but I can't help it. I love snuggling with Kaelyn. I'm working on it though.

What is one thing you want to give your daughter? (If money was no object)

A trip to Peppa Pig World. She's a little obsessed with Peppa Pig, more obsessed that Doc McStuffins now. Whenever I sing the opening song, she instantly turns around and dance. We bought her a Peppa stuffed toy yesterday and she's been clinging on to it ever since. So cute!


 What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

Most definitely Ice cream. We bought this Magnum Salted Caramel the other day and it's oh so good. The silver coating made it even more pretty. We always try new flavours of ice cream when there's one. 



If you could visit any place in the world, for free, where would you go?

Greece. Definitely. And probably Peppa Pig World too (LOL). I had no idea that show is actually good. And Disney, never been to one.


TEN Favorites:

Drink: coffee but I'm trying to switch to Tea now. Oh and Mango Smoothie too. All time favourite.

Song: Is it acceptable that my favourite song is from Peppa Pig?


Game: Mario Kart. I suck at playing it but it's still fun. and I love watching our friends rage over it.

Thing to cook: Sinigang. All day everyday. My favourite food.



Thing to eat: PB & Jam

Article of clothing you own: knitted sweater/jumper 


Color: blue

Movie: The Proposal

Book: Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

Go to snack: PB & Jam


I love these questions that Echo asked me. It just gave me the idea to dedicate a post about my bears (lol). Thank you Echo. Be sure to check out what questions I asked her and if you haven't, be sure to check out her blog

Have a lovely day everyone.
 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...