Wednesday 14 May 2014

I'm Hungry.

It's 2:00 in the afternoon, it's raining and it's very cold, I haven't done any house chores or cooking and I haven't had lunch yet. I'm just chilling here, on the couch waiting for the next Dota 2 international live game. An hour ago, I just saw a mouse ran around under the stairs so we're on lock down here at the living room. I hate mice or anything of the sort. When I saw it ran towards the kitchen, I picked up Kaelyn and ran to the living room. I got the chills and panicked. I had no idea how to catch a freaking mouse. The only thing I know is to ask my landlord if he knows anything about mouse control. He said he will sort it out after lunch today so now, I'm just waiting. I'm too scared to go to the kitchen or do anything. I don't even know where that mouse came from. There aren't any holes around the house except the one on the ceiling but I doubt it came from there. I just realised, what the heck am I going to do if it's actually our own house. Patrick will probably be as frightened as me. 

I am hungry. Kaelyn is lucky she got to eat and she is now taking her nap. I could have finished cleaning the kitchen by now but nope, I'm too chicken to go there. I swear, the hair on my arms stood up when I saw that mice ran. I just accepted that I won't be able to do anything until our landlord comes. 

Anyway, you all know how I love swapping posts with other bloggers right? Well, yesterday I've been looking for blogger swaps where you actually send stuff to another blogger to the other side of the country. Unfortunately, the swaps I found just finished or not doing it anymore. HOW COME I did not know this? I am always late on finding out everything. The last time I tried joining a blogger swap, my partner bailed out on me a few days before the actual day of sending the package. I thought it was really sad. Now, I'm looking for a blogger swap. Anyone wanna swap with me? No? I mean, seriously, wouldn't it be fun to send and receive a package from across the globe? I'm now actually thinking of setting up blog swap. Hmm. Any ideas? 

I hope our landlord comes soon...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...