Monday 13 January 2014

Peek-A-Boo, Music and Dancing on her 10th Month

Based on my lilypie chart, Baby K is exactly 10 months, 1 week and 1 day old. Oh my gosh, my baby is not so little anymore. She has been crawling, standing and walking everywhere (with her walker of course). I would not know what will happen to me if she starts walking. I will probably go insane and put pillows everywhere just to make sure she won't get hurt. In all seriousness though, it seems like the time flew by so quickly. 


I remember this time last year, I was nervous on delivering her and now, she's so big and heavy. Entering her 10 month, she has developed and learned quite a few things. She claps and raises her hands while saying "eeyyyy". She loves clapping and you can tell when she is happy when she does that. She also learnt playing peek-a-boo. Actually playing it, cause she's the one doing it which is so adorable. If you are following me on Instagram, you might have already seen her video. If not, here it is. She usually does this if she sees me playing peek-a-boo with her. I have also noticed her kissing some of her toys, or herself in the mirror. Well, mostly the giant bear and herself. She loves herself so much because when she sees herself in the camera or mirror, she instantly smiles and occasionally kiss herself. She is also very talkative now even though the words that she can still say is dada and papa. I'm still not very fond of that though but oh well. She is still a mommy's girl. 

One of the major development she's had lately is her ability to stand up alone for a while. I think she could last a minute or two which I think is pretty good. She loves walking with the help of her walker. She would go around the house endlessly but there will come a time where in she will just stand and let go of holding the walker. What a show off, right? That's my little girl! 


She also loves music and dancing. Yes, dancing. She will dance whenever she hears a good song that she likes. She will move her body up and down while clapping. I haven't gotten a good video of it though because she stops as soon as I start filming. She looks so adorable though and sometimes, I just let her continue to dance than film it. I'd love to have her have fun. She sure have grown a lot this month. But despite all her development, she still hates wearing hats, headbands and shoes. Seriously, we have probably lost a lot of her shoes because she kept removing them.


I wonder what's in store this month? Walking, perhaps? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing her so happy! I cant believe how much babies grow in their first year. She went from a little delicate vegetable to a strong little girl who can stand up and eat strawberries. It's so cute when they kiss their stuffed animals huh lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure has grown so much. I remember how tiny she was before and now I am having a hard time carrying her because she is so heavy. Hehe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...