Thursday 5 September 2013

Blogtember - Advice

It's the third day of the Blogtember and the questions are getting interesting. It makes me look back and think what has happened and what have I learned in my 22 years of existence. 
Today's question is:
  • Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.
               I am a very dramatic, emotional, over thinking person. I don't know why I am like that but whenever I've done something embarrassing or I've said something that I totally regret after, I'll be re thinking it over and over again. I'll be thinking of ways on how could I have done it instead. I have a hard time letting go of things. This is probably too much information, but that's who I am. 

                 A friend of mine who has known me for quite some time told me to ignore all the things that has happened and focus on the present. What has happened cannot be undone. Nothing matters now but the present. He said that I should be positive on whatever is happening in my life, good or bad. I shouldn't worry about anything because it will happen if it's meant to be. 

             I always think about this whenever something isn't going my way. I mean, I can't control what's going to happen anyway so I'll just let it be. Until tomorrow's blogtember..



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...