Wednesday 4 September 2013

Blogtember - Who I Am

I am joining the bandwagon and will be doing the Blogtember where in you will blog everyday. I know I haven't been able to blog everyday lately and I think this will be a challenge for me to find time to blog despite on being busy with Baby K.

Today's question is:

  • Describe where or what you come from. The people, places, and/or factors that make up who you are.
My Tita's wedding (2008)
                I am originally from the Philippines and I grew up having a good relationship bond with family and friends. They are the reason who I am right now. They taught me all the important things in life. My family is very important and even though we may have ups and downs, they are still there for me. It is true when they said that You're friends may leave you but your family won't, or something along that line.


                  Friends are important to me to and from where I lived, I used to be friends with some of the neighbour kids. Although, I didn't had a lot of friends at school I knew almost everyone but I know who my real friends are and there aren't many of them. It's okay for me because I knew I could trust them. Trust is a big issue for me and so giving it to the right person is important. When I moved countries, I found it hard to find who my real friend is. Everyone seemed to judge who I am which made me become anti social at some point. I felt like they always criticise on how I talk and what I wear. I met a lot of people but there was someone who stood out. I was comfortable talking to him about everything. I was shy at first, and I am still shy now but as I got to know him better, I felt more comfortable and I've been able to talk things that I don't even mention to other people. He is my comfort zone, my partner and the love of my life. 


                 We have a cat-dog relationship but I can't imagine not having him in my life. He has taught me a lot of things too. He gave me the best gift I could ever have, our baby girl. My life is now complete ever since she came. She is the reason why I couldn't be more happier.


                  
               Another factor that has influenced on who I am now is my religion. I lived in a country where Christianity is strong and I grew up having a strong faith. I went to a Catholic school which taught me more about my religion and faith. When I moved countries, I realised that not all people believed in having a religion. I went to a school where most of my school mates didn't care about it at all. Although the school didn't had religion classes where I was used to having, it didn't had any effect on my faith. I just went to church regularly with my family. 

             These are the factors that influenced on who I became now. Without them, I will be nothing seriously. They taught me things that I know I would not even realise. I am happy on where I am now. 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...