Friday 30 August 2013

Throwback Thursday - Being A University Student

It's throwback thursday everyone. Today, I'll be sharing a little bit of my university life. My mom asked me whether I'm going back to university or not. She told me on what I can do to be able to finish my degree. After that talk, it made me think if I really like what I'm doing. 



When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor. It eventually changed when I came here. I thought I'd try do the first year of vet and see what happens. I realised how hard it is when I wasn't accepted in the Veterinary program. I then switched courses which was really fun. I love doing the laboratory experiments and such. And now, I actually miss studying but I'm not sure if I still like the course that I'm doing. I mean, it takes a lot of work and all I could think about is being by baby K's side all through out the way. New semester starts on February next year so I still have months to think about. I'm so confused but I hope I'd be able to think and do the right thing because I know that this is all for my little girl. Have you ever been in doubt about doing something? Did you still continue it or start from fresh? Hope everyone's having a fab week. It's nearly the weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...