Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hair Mask


Have you ever tried Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Mask Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Mask?

I just started using it because I was attracted to the "Ultimate Repair" phrase. My hair has been really dry and just really unpleasant looking so I wanted to make it healthier and shinier. I went to the grocery store yesterday and looked for hair masks. This is the only hair mask I could find. I thought I saw a L'Oreal one before but there wasn't any there. 

I used it last night and so far, it's been pretty good. I noticed that it wasn't as frizzy as before. When Patrick came home, he said that my hair had gotten a little bit shinier and I was like, ooh. It smells so good too so that's a plus. It's only the first day using it though. We'll see how it goes. I hope it does work because I feel sorry for my hair, it's always been neglected. I straighten it too much, which maybe the reason why it's getting dry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...