Friday 21 June 2013

You will be able to do it eventually.


Image

Earlier when I put her down in her crib. she was trying to roll over again. But today is different, she's getting annoyed with it. At first, I put her on tummy time since she hasn't done one today. After, she decided on to try to roll over. She tried and tried and got annoyed and cried because I'm not quite sure why. I decided to put her on tummy time for a bit because I think she's starting to like it. After laying her back down, she tried to roll over again and only got to her side. She kept moving her legs and her left arm trying to figure out how to do it then she cried.. a lot. I don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry. She was so adorable even in that state. I decided to pick her up and feed her and now, she's asleep. She got too tired from all that. It's okay bub, you can try again later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...