Friday 21 June 2013

50 Facts About Me - Part One (Blog Version)



  1. I was born and raised in the Philippines.
  2. I'm 5'4.
  3. When I was a kid, I hated my hair because it was short.
  4. One day, I brought oatmeal with milo to school as my snack. Everyone hated it and said it was gross but I think it tastes good.
  5. I used to hate carrots but now, I'm starting to like them.
  6. My favourite food is Sinigang na Baboy (Pork Tamarind Soup) and Fettuccine.
  7. I don't like blue cheese. I eat mostly all kinds of cheese except for blue cheese.
  8. I don't know how to use make up. I only use them on special occasion but I ask someone to put them on me. I want to learn though.
  9. I play online games. I'm not a hard core gamer, just an average one. I don't stay up late just because of it.
  10. I started blogging on Tumblr on 2009 but I've been on and off since early this year. 
  11. I used to do ballet when I was in Grade School but for some reason, I wasn't able to attend to the recital.
  12. I am addicted to watching Beauty Gurus and vlogs on Youtube.
  13. I am good at swimming.
  14. I'm not a popular kid at school. I only have few friends who I really trust.
  15. I'm a shy type of person. 
  16. When I was in high school, I took guitar lessons but I stopped 'cause I got lazy. It's one of my biggest regrets in life. 
  17. I have trust issues.
  18. I used to love reading books.
  19. I love the Harry Potter books than the movies.
  20. I've never been to other countries except NZ.
  21. My first plane ride was when we came here in NZ.
  22. I hate cold weather and yet I live in a cold place.
  23. I used to be a t-shirt and pants type of girl but started wearing dresses and such a few years ago.
  24. I don't like my hair. It's wavy and thick. I need to straighten it every time I'm going out so I won't look like a scary person.
  25. I rarely get sick and when I do, I just ignore it as if it's a normal day.

2 comments:

  1. I hate carrots when I was younger too :) My kids love them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my baby will like it too when she grows up. It would be such a waste if she miss out on those good vitamins. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...