Saturday 6 September 2014

Blogtember - Currently


A "currently..." post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, eating, etc. If you want to borrow a list, mine is here.


watching Patrick play Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare on PS4.
trying to organize all the pictures in my laptop. I should have done this a long time ago.
drinking some coffee. I need to stay awake to get some work done. 
eating some chips. Oh my, no wonder I'm getting chubbier.
listening Superheroes by The Script
pinning food ideas. Seriously, I need more food ideas for my meal plan. Or else we're going to have adobo all day er'day.
tweeting my latest accomplishment which is 400 followers on Bloglovin, yay. 
enjoying some family time. 
feeling a bit stressed. More on that later on.
starting to be more organised, with my schedule, with the house, everything. I'm trying my best. 

-----------
Time to play with Kaelyn. She's really talkative at this time of the night. Just doesn't want go to sleep.


 photo sig.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...