Friday 21 June 2013

Two Goals for this Month


I know it's already the second week of June but it's not too late to set some goals right? I mean, I need to do something. I do house chores and such but that's it. I feel like everyday's been a waste because I barely do anything. But this time, I really need to do something. I know it's only been 3 months after I gave birth to baby K but I think it's time to loose my belly fat. It's making me really unconscious and other friends are asking me if I'm pregnant again. Are you kidding me? Haha! I think I just gained too much weight during my pregnancy. So for this month, it's time to start simple cardio exercise and balanced diet. Since I'm a beginner, I'm going to do this one step at a time. Another thing that I want to do is study driving so that I can take my learners permit. I know, I know, I'm too late to be taking that test but before, I just couldn't be bothered which was really a bad move. Now, I'm having problems when it comes to transportation. So, I need to start studying bit by bit so I can take the test by end of July. 
These are two simple things that I need to do. They aren't that hard so I should be able to do them. I know it's hard to try and balance what you eat especially for me (hehe). I love eating but I think and I hope I could manage. I just need to focus myself in doing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...