Saturday 22 June 2013

50 Facts About Me - Part Two (Blog Version)







  1. I love high heels. I love collecting them even though I sometimes can't walk that straight because of the heels. (LOL)
  2. I have a soft spot for romantic things. I always get teary eyed whenever I watch proposals or wedding videos.
  3. I want to travel around the world.
  4. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher then a doctor then a chef. Now, I'm doing a Med Lab course.
  5. I love the smell of vanilla and lavender.
  6. I'm a grammar nazi. I swear, I always try and perfect someone's spelling or what they're saying.
  7. I have lots of body lotions, but rarely use them.
  8. I love chocolates especially the Cadbury Fruit and Nut.
  9. I always have coffee at least once a day.
  10. I'm a neat freak. I want everything to be organised and tidy. 
  11. My favourite colour is blue.
  12. I'm really bad at math. I always find a way not to take that subject.
  13. I love watching romantic comedy movies.
  14. I don't have my driver's licence yet.
  15. I love buying winter clothes and thick jackets.
  16. I want to experience having a white Christmas someday.
  17. I have only seen snow once.
  18. I have never owned a fancy cellphone. 
  19. I love eating leche flan. It's one of my favourite dessert. 
  20. I always get confused with the spelling of dessert and desert. ( Ha Ha!)
  21. I was once offered to play on a volleyball team when I was in grade school. I turned it down 'cause I didn't want to get dark skin. That was my dumbest reason ever.
  22. I want to have a pen pal. Writing and sending letters to someone you haven't seen seems cool to me. I just don't know how I'd find someone to do that with though. 
  23. I have been drunk once and never doing it again.
  24. I'm not good at singing and I'm embarrassed to sing in front of other people.
  25. I love panda bears. They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...