Friday 12 September 2014

Throwback Thursday

I just posted my blogtember for today but while I was typing it earlier, I was scrolling through photos on my mom's Facebook 'cause I thought one of our old family christmas pictures from the Philippines was on there. It wasn't. Instead, I saw some other pictures that I didn't even know existed. So here's a little throwback for you guys. I haven't done this in months. I'll try to do this weekly, if I find enough pictures. 







These are a few years old and a literally laughed when I saw them. I love seeing old pictures, even if I don't look decent. I miss the being a kid, you know. You don't have to worry anything. But being a grown up has some perks too. Can you spot me?


 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...