Sunday 28 September 2014

Blogtember - Wish List

Today's prompt is probably one of the best yet. It's about wish lists and c'mon, I know all of us has got something that we've been meaning to buy but can't or just don't want too. I know I do but whenever I get asked, I always can't think of what it is. Whenever someone asks me what I want for my birthday, I can never give an answer right away. I forget what I want and just remember days after. But I do have a lot on my wish list from small things to big things.


What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop too.



I am super obsessed with stationaries. I buy them but I don't even use half of them. I just buy for the sake of having it and because they look pretty. When we go to Queensgate, I always head to kikki-K or Typo. I am dying to get my hands on the latest stationaries. Although I don't buy much, I just window shop. I'm trying to not spend too much on it lately.  Another thing that I've been wanting to buy for so long is this Happiness book and the Q&A book. I love journals because you keep them and then read them after several years. I mostly laugh at what I've written over the past years but it's fun reading them. It's like getting to know the past me. 

I'm not even sure what went through my mind when I bought my GoPro but didn't buy the LCD. That's the dumbest thing I've done seriously. I know there's a new GoPro coming out soon (which by the way is in my wish list too) but I still want to get this LCD. It is an absolute necessary. I didn't realise how hard taking a picture would be without seeing what it looks like. But hey, it was like that in before so I'm not complaining too much. Just a little. I have also been wanting these headphones for a while now. I do have a good one that we just bought recently but this one is such a beauty. I saw it in one of Zoella's video and I've been in love ever since. The colour and everything is just amazing. 

Anyone who bakes loves a good mixer, right? This one's on the top of my baking wish list and I love it because of the colour. It is pretty, right? right? How can one not like it? These are some of the things in my wish list but whenever me and Patrick talk about money, we eventually talk about winning the lotto. You know my wish list for when we do win the lotto? A house by the beach and our own car. I'll be extremely happy with that. Anyone can wish, right? What about you, what's on your list? 








 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...