Saturday 27 September 2014

Blogtember - Change is Inevitable

It's nearly the end of Blogtember and I can't believe that's where I slacked off on blogging. It's been a little busy at home, and my free time is always spent with Kaelyn. There's only a few weeks left until our Auckland trip (which I may have mentioned more than a dozen times now) and I am making sure that we spend a lot of time together. I may be over reacting because we're just going away for five days. The thing is, we've never been apart that long. Anyway the blogtember for the 26th is about changes.



How have you changed in the past year?

This time last year, we were still living at Patrick's parents' house. I've tried to convince Patrick to move out and this time year, I thought that I won't have any choice but to stay there until we get a job. My mind has settled on the fact that we'll be there for quite some time. I'm thankful that his family accepted us but I want to have a place on our own too. I did not want Kaelyn to grow up, sharing the same room with. I am becoming a mommy where in I want my daughter to have a good life and experience good things. But this time last year, I've settled with what we have. 

But things happen. Things that can lead to change which happened to us. When we finally moved out, I definitely felt free. I can do the things I wanted, cook the food that I've wanted to cook for so long and just basically be a mother to my daughter and a housewife to my partner. I became more busy with chores and taking care of Kaelyn but that's how it should be and I've never felt more happy to be honest. When I became a mom, I wanted to feel like one. You know, doing house chores, cooking our food, decorating our house, those things. When we were living there, it's sorta hard to be like that. Everyone's got their own opinion, of course I can't just do whatever I please because it's their home. I wanted to feel like I have my own family basically and that's how I feel now. Even though it's just the three of us, I've never felt home. 





 photo sig.jpg
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...