Tuesday 30 September 2014

Boyfriend Takes Over Part 1

I found a really fun and interesting link up on my news feed. It's called the Blogger Men Tell All created by SamanthaBecca, and Melissa. It's a monthly link up where in they provide questions and the your partner/husband/boyfriend/dad or whoever is your favourite man in the world will answer those questions. I love the idea of getting Patrick involve in my blog (even though he doesn't read it) so I thought this would be a fun way to start. 

Becoming Adorrable
If you a blog, what would you call it and what would it be about?
It will be called Love, Gaming and Family. It will be about love, gaming and family but mostly games. 

If you could live inside any video game, which would it be?
I want the world to be like Sword Art Online. That way I could go inside any games I want, DOTA 2, Destiny, Final Fantasy, etc.


Who is your best player on your fantasy football team this season?
I don't watch football.

If you could play for any professional sports team, which would it be?
Na'vi. Because Dendi is on that team. (Na'vi is a team on Dota 2, which is an e-sport).

What do you typically do with an hour of free time?
Play all kinds of games or sports with my baby and my lovey.


------
 He is a hardcore gamer as you can see. 

 photo sig.jpg

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...