Monday 16 June 2014

Time to Eat

Remember the time when Baby K wanted to eat on her own? Well, it's a bit different now. Oh, she still wants to eat on her own alright, but using a spoon. Yes, a spoon. Finally, one of my teachings has paid off. Sort of. You see, she knows how to use the spoon and but the food doesn't seem to reach her mouth. I have no idea why but most the time, that's what happens. There are times that she gets to eat though. Maybe a couple of rice or a strand of spaghetti but not the whole lot that she just scooped.





It's even messier this time, I tell you. She sometimes scoops food and and then decides to wave at me using her spoon. You know what happens next. Another thing, I bought her a pretty plate set which is suited for her but she prefers to use the metal teaspoon instead. Using a fork is out of the picture for now. I'm scared she might poke herself with it. But hey, at least she eats right? She's exploring her food and eating at the same time. So yea, that's what's been happening around lately. Oh, and we had her 15 month check up a few weeks ago and her nurse said that she's a little tall for her age. I think Kaelyn's going to be a model someday. Anyway, I've got a couple recipes coming up so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...